One of our favorite past times on Marco Island is shopping! Whether it’s finding a thrift store or a local boutique, one of our favorite things to do is shop! Our golf carts can whiz you off to your favorite locations for souvenirs and so much more. Here are eight places we recommend if you’re looking to shop on your Marco Island vacation.
- Jewelry by Laura: This is a great local boutique in the lobby of the Marriott hotel. If you’re looking for a thoughtful piece of jewelry or something handmade to remember your vacation by, you can find it here!
- OMG That’s Chic: This small shop is known for its versatile clothing options and fun accessory options. Whether what you’re looking for is unique or colorful, you can be sure
- to find it here!
- Sunsations: If you happened to arrive at Marco Island without a bathing suit or towel, you can pick it up here! There are plenty of beach supplies, sunscreen, and soft towels waiting for you!
- Sunshine Booksellers: If you’re looking for a book to bring to the beach, a postcard, or fun toys for kids and teens, look no further! Complete with a full-service post office, Sunshine Booksellers can help you find a souvenir you can send to a loved one!
- Marco Island Beach Company: If you need a new wardrobe for vacation (and we can’t blame you), look no further than Marco Island Beach Company! With everything from casual clothing to fancy clothing, to beach bikinis, this is your “one-stop shop” for a new beach vacation wardrobe!
- Island Cheese Company: This little store offers a huge variety of cheeses! Don’t let the size fool you, this place has some of the best cheese around! If you’re looking for charcuterie or condiments, this local cheese shop has you covered!
- Ocean Soul: This cute little shop specializes in custom shell jewelry! If you find a shell on the beach, you can bring it to them and have it customized into a necklace, a bracelet, or even an anklet! You can’t go wrong with jewelry from Ocean Soul!
- Blue Mangrove Gallery: If you’re an art lover, look no further than the Blue Mangrove Gallery. With everything from furniture to photography for sale, you can surely find something for the art lover in your life!
The best part about all of these shops? They’re local and easy to whiz to on your Marco Island Golf Cart Rentals! If you’re ready to shop until you drop, Best place for Shopping on Marco Island! When you are done shopping be sure to check out our popular Marco Island Jet Ski Tours!