Exploring Marco Island and Naples with Marco Island Bike Rentals: The experience of visiting Marco Island and Naples is in itself like a dream come true. Enjoying your vacation among hundreds of beaches is for sure an amazing thing to think of. However, it’s just not the beaches that attract tourists. Marco Island and Naples have a lot many other things that attract tourists and are major tourist spots. Some of the popular tourist spots are –
● Historical and art museums: For visitors interested in knowing about the origin and history of Marco Island and Naples have a common spot, The Historical Museum. The museum is a good place to spend time knowing all about Marco Island and Naples. Marco Island even has an art gallery (exhibition) showcasing folk arts and artworks of various local artists. It’s a great place for art lovers.
● Nature and Wildlife gardens: Naples Botanical gardens, Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Bird Gardens of Naples, and many such wildlife gardens and sanctuaries are present in Marco Island and Naples. These are major tourist attractions and also adds to the beauty of the Islands. They take you much closer to nature and wildlife. If you are a nature lover or loves to engage yourself among animals, nothing can be more pleasing for you than exploring these sanctuaries and gardens.
● Sightseeing boats and cruises: Marco Island is a place known for amazing sightseeing experiences. Enjoying amazing sunsets and sightseeing various Islands and Cape Romano is like a once in a lifetime experience especially when enjoying them with boat rides or on cruises like Marco Island Princess. Marco Island Princess is the best and a popular cruise in Marco Island providing amazing sightseeing opportunities with buffet systems or meals. It’s best for enjoying sunsets with your family.
● Seafood festivals: Marco Island organizes an amazing seafood festival where you can enjoy the best seafood items and varieties it. It is one of the major tourist attractions. This colorful and soulful seafood festival simply adds flavor to your vacations. One must make sure not to miss this seafood festival.
● Resorts and restaurants: Marco Island and Naples have numerous Restaurants and resorts. All of them have unique features of their own. Tourists spend most of their time in the resorts. Resorts are well equipped with pools and spa facilities and are great for both families and friends. In restaurants, you get amazing, delightful, and mouth-watering dishes that are simply delicious.
● Shopping zone: For shopping lovers and especially for ladies out there the Islands have great shopping zones in the streets where you can have an amazing time exploring the streets of Naples and collecting some memories.
There is so much out here in Marco Island and Naples to explore and enjoy with Marco Island Bike Rentals. It’s such a wonderful place that everything out here attracts tourists and every place is a tourist spot. Marco Island is a place to have an amazing vacation and holiday with your family and loved ones and explore its beauty and heritage. So, why wait? Visit Marco Island and Naples soon!