If you want to spend your vacations surrounded by many activities and adventures and have a delightful tour then you must visit Marco Island, “The Ten Thousand Island”. Since it is an island many activities you can opt for are water activities although you get to enjoy a lot more with Marco Island Bike Rentals on the island besides water activities. Here is a list of things you can do on Marco Island:
● Water Activities: Since Marco Island is all covered with water you get various options to enjoy in the water. You can enjoy parasailing, jet ski, wave runner tours, boat rides, dolphin spotting, fishing, swimming, shelling, and so many other things. You get the freedom to enjoy everything from anywhere you like on the “Ten Thousand Island”.
● Beaches and Islands: Enjoy the pearly sand and turquoise water all around Marco Island. Keewaydin Island, Tigertail Beach, South Marco Beach, Cape Romano, Hideaway Beach are some of the famous beaches on Marco Island. You can also visit its neighbors Everglades and Naples, or Paradise Coast.
● Sports and Rides: If you are a fitness freak or a sports lover, you got a lot to do here. Marco Island has its own Golf coach where you can enjoy and learn Golf playing. Marco Island has here a kids zone where your children get to enjoy many games. You also get to ride bikes or enjoy an open-air golf cart ride. Marco Island Bike Rentals and Marco Island Golf Cart Rentals are here to provide you with the best deals on bike rentals and golf cart rentals so you enjoy your rides fully.
● Museums and Art Galleries: Marco Island has many museums and art galleries to showcase their talents. Marco Island Historical Museum is the famous museum in Marco Island and if you are interested in knowing about the history and origin of the island you can peacefully spend your afternoon here or in Marco Island Center for Arts if you are an Art lover or want to explore the local and folk Arts of the Local Artists of Marco Island.
● Cruises and sightseeing: Marco Island has the world-famous Marco Island Princess that gives you an amazing experience. The Marco Island Princess cruise offers Lunch, Dinner, and sunset opportunities and makes your evening worth remembering. You get here many private Cruise options as well and amazing sightseeing. You can even enjoy the sunset from the middle of the ocean with these cruises.
● Gardens and sanctuaries: Choosing an Island as your holiday destination is incomplete without Nature and Wildlife. Marco Island has in abundance gardens and sanctuaries that consist of innumerable species of plants and animals and different types of birds. Florentine Gardens Marco Island, Marco Island Botanical garden,Marco Island Nature Preserve and Bird Sanctuary, Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Marco Island Eagle Sanctuary, and Otter Mound Preserve are some of the popular places to visit.
● Seafood and music festivals: The Island organizes many food festivals and music concerts to please the tourist. Marco Island Seafood Festival is the popular annual seafood festival where you can taste the amazing delicious seafood dishes. The festival is a great delight for both the locals and the tourists.
There are so many other things to do and explore in Marco Island that the list will just go on. Shopping streets, restaurants, resorts, boutiques, spa, and so many things are here for you to explore and enjoy your vacation. Marco Island has all that you need to make your holiday amazing, exciting and fantastic.